A Mentee is a current student of Polimi Lecco who corresponds with a professional engineer or architect who graduated from our Campus. The Mentee must be enrolled in a Master’s Program or in the Magistrale.
After choosing a Mentor from a pool of participants, a Mentee can:
- Receive academic advice
- Gain particular cultural insights
- Improve his/her social skills for future networking
- Learn leadership and professional skills
- Improve oral and written communication skills
- Prepare for future work-related situations, such as interviews or presentations
Notice to Mentees
Although you may develop a close correspondence with your mentor, remember that a mentor is not supposed to be your personal “head-hunter”.
Their responsibility is not to find you a job.
Their role is one of an experienced fellow engineer who can ease your way into your chosen career path with precious advice and suggestions.